Thursday, August 19, 2010

New hair and head.

Yes, by now my hair has been  cut and bleached. I love it. Kitty says I look drop dead gorgeous, but he is, after all, my loving boyfriend.
SO.
I've a new journal now. It's absolutely beautiful, with a dark, brick-red leather cover, intricate engravings and gold lined pages. It was time for a new one in any case, as my old one had started in seventh grade. Goodness me.
Today I will be having lunch with my Grammy, and then there is some sort of Open House at the career center. I've been poorly informed as to what exactly will be going on at said Open House, but it'll probably be a simple meeting of students and mentors.
My mind has been rather scattered lately, fleeting thoughts running in and out and between each other.
In fact, I've got some obligations to attend to. I'll post again once I've got something interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment